This is an all time family favorite. I always make double batches, and freeze the extras!
MEATBALLS:
1-1 1/4 lbs. lean ground beef
3/4 c. rolled oats(not quick)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
1/2 c. milk
1 t. salt
1 t. worcestershire sauce
pepper
Combine ingredients. Mix well. Form into 12 balls, each about 2 inches. Place in 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes with the sauce poured on top if you wish.
SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE:
(I always have a bottle of this in the fridge for stir-fry or chicken, or ramen w/ veggies, or chicken nuggets, or, or, or...I LOVE THIS STUFF! I don't ever cook it, I just mix, warm, and use out of a Pampered Chef dressing bottle)
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. vinegar
2 t. prepared mustard
1/2 c. barbecue sauce or ketchup, or both mixed to make 1/2 c.
2 t. worcestershire sauce
Combine ingredients & blend thoroughly. Heat in sauce pan to a boil and pour over meatballs. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment